Tuesday, November 11, 2014

steps... baby baby steps


Happy Veteran's Day!  they don't look anything alike, do they?  Semper Fi. My Father, my brother.  amazing, the sacrifice and service they willingly gave for our country.  




This weeks lunches- grilled chicken, roasted mushrooms, cauliflower and carrots, and a few grapes on top! Seriously delicious and has helped me stay away from the junky quick choices that I had been making.  planning ahead. so tricky for me, but the only way I know I'll follow through! 


working it out! 543 Calories burned at B&G tonight- not the panting, sweaty kind of burn, but the 'my muscles are shaking and i'm totally going to fall over' kind- you know, core, balance... all my favorites ;-) look at that sweet baby girl.  totally destroying her school craft, totally digging lining up her stars.  love that baby bit!


coffee... with peppermint mocha creamer. I guess my taste buds are changing- I'm enjoying the warm and the relatively low calorie sweet indulgence! 

Last weekend, as my children were NOT sleeping, I found a sudoku book at the home we were staying and remembered how much I enjoy these puzzles.  Tonight I picked this little gem up at dollar general... my attention and problem solving skills need some serious work, I'm currently struggling with the very first, 'very easy' puzzle.  oy.  


and off I went, galavanting around ye olde Pintrest for the last few hours. headed to bed-  
xo 

1 comment:

  1. Sudoku? That's pretty mathy! You are channeling your inner mathematician.

    ReplyDelete