Monday, August 5, 2013

go on girl!

HA-Ppy Monday :-)
or whatever <---- don't get surly on me just because I have a vanilla chai latte sitting here at my elbow while I type, and it makes me all giddy and smiley and positively positive. ahhhhh

We are just a few days home from our annual Michigan trip ( crazy grammar, going with it).
I miss the beach.  



I miss the wake up, lazy breakfast, beach.... beach.  
Bo- non stop!!! he chased seagulls, built trenches,  shot his bow and arrow at fish/weeds/sandpiles... swam, swam, swam!!







Baby girl- all about the water, the dunes, the BIRDS!!! She tried her best to fill that lake back up with sand, one scoop at a time :-) 


Big Boy in his happy place.  Water for days- pouring and scooping, snack, repeat.  sugar.  



 


now don't be thinking it was a warm tropical vacation... it was COLD!!! really cold.  So yeah, sometimes the husband and I wore our sweats... while our kids frolicked in the water- OY!! they went down fully clothed, there just was NO way on God's green earth that they were staying out of the water!!   Polar Bear Club members in the making :-)





We took advantage of the cooler weather and roasted s'mores in our fireplace most every night. and we ate a LOT of ice cream.  I think our final count was 15 different flavors that we had tried throughout the trip- NOM!! My favorite was possibly utter-nutsense- a rich dark chocolate with chocolate covered pecans.  Or maybe it was CowCoNut!! Coconut ice cream with pecan pieces.... or maybe the aMOOse-mint- mint ice cream with chocolate covered mini reeces cups!! oh baby! 


Always good to go, always good to come home


(it's a periscope :-))

swinging machine! 

so happy to be back amongst her plants.  


xo





No comments:

Post a Comment