Thursday, August 8, 2013

wearing

i love the Pleated Poppy What I wore Wednesday posts. 
Love them.  
Every week I think- I'll take some pictures this week! I'll post! I'll link up :-)
Pictures of myself usually wind up making me feel like this


a little bit crazy :-) 

I start with good intentions... and a toy filled room

and an adorable daughter:-)



 and it quickly escalates to this
:-)moma momma mooooooooommmmmaaaaaa

Every day I wear a black shirt of some kind and a dark pair of trousers or skirt.  work.  

most days after work I look something like this


blurry and sweaty and what not- Love the Old Navy workout gear

This week so far I've done Zumba once, P90X once, butts and guts once, and taken a walk- not BAD at ALL :-) 

life has been full of sweet- and i'm focused again on finding it! here are a few of my favorites from ye olde Pinterest -


yes- my Abraham obsession is showing! 







and a gentle reminder to my self-
  

xo 








No comments:

Post a Comment