Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 4- marshmalllllloooooowwwwwsss


Today was the perfect day for the pool! Hot enough that the water felt delicious, not so hot that i couldn't splash around on the edges vs. getting all the way in the whole time.  

Big kid loves his cups - I wish we had shade.... but I'm not going to complain too much because we live in a town of less than 4 thousand people and have an awesome pool and splash pad!!! 

couldn't get too close to Bode- he's dead on accurate with his squirt gun!!!

Baby bell was watering, and floating, and being generally sweet as pie until someone wanted to 'share' their toys with her..  i.e. take what belonged to them/not us in the first place :-)  

We made a quick stop for popcorn at the concession stand on our way home... it totally makes leaving such a fun place much easier!!! <----- that's right, this momma works on her transition skills 24/7 :-)

Big hat!  Big glasses!!!! loved it, felt a smidge self conscious at first, quickly remembered that 1.  if I like it, it's all good 2. no one cares about your hat anyway :-) 

Sweat time- 25 minutes
Calories burned 235- thanks to Fitness Blender for their brand new Total Body Strength training video!! Dancing Baby wanted in on the picture action! Such a doll

I own far, far to many t-shirts... but they're all from someone or something and they make me happy, happy, happy to remember my friends when I workout (with them) :-)  My Vandy girls are serious exercisers!! The commodore and I totally rocked it out tonight! 

i really, really want a marshmallow.  maybe 3.  but i'm following  my recommendations on Myfitnesspal.com and even with my workout today, I don't have a lot of extra calories to spare.  
I'm hitting the showers and going to bed- busy day tomorrow!!!
xo

1 comment: