Monday, July 8, 2013

zuuuuUUUUUUMMMMBAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Day 2... I'm not going to scar you for life with a sweaty photo.  Feel free to imagine a serious tomato that you've just hosed off. for real.  red & sweaty. 
beautiful. 

 Here are my stats
1. Sweat time- 60 minutes! I made my way back to the no frills, arse kicking that is Zumba in a chuch- Calories burned- 710!!!!!! for real :-) emoticons totally deserved!
Love, love my heart rate monitor.  It helped me really put my soul into it tonight.  ( heart... soul... Debbie Gibson??) It was a rare treat to get to go secondary to family commitments- I wanted to make sure i took advantage of every single heart thumping, muscle burning beat. 


sweat today = sweet tomorrow.  every single drop helps me move forward.  

Your Pinterest love for today- 
and one more


later gators!





No comments:

Post a Comment