Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 8- move

Holla back, now! 
Day 8 is in the books- Sweat time of 32 minutes of run/walk + 10 minutes of vigorous hose hauling and flower water... yep :-) = 42 minutes total with a   Caloric burn of 441!  

so I love to shop <----- not a shocker.  and I really love to shop for shoes. athletic shoes, specifically :-) 
Here are a few that I'm eyeing, in a 'no i'm not really shopping for new shoes but if i should happen to need a gift for, oh say, Labor day or Columbus day, or Tuesday, these would be what I might like :-) 



or 

ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8


Clearly, I love staid single-color tenny's :-) The Gel Noosa 7's glow in the dark!!! 


 i guess I'm on a mission to be as truthful as possible in cyberspace... that glazed over, sweaty, zitty, babies head in the armpit look is reaaaaalllly gorgeous, no??? 


Found this on Pinterst tonight... 


REALLY???? Honest Abraham Lincoln said 'Hustle'???? bahahahahaha :-)  I think not!




go make it sweet, friends. 
xo 






No comments:

Post a Comment