Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day - 5 sweat. for real.


Big kid loves to take our picture with the reverse camera on my iPhone .... loves it, loves it!! There were many years (still happening, let's be real) that I couldn't get him to look at the camera, or he'd smile and even with my fastest shutter speed, he was one millisecond faster, and when I'd go to review the shot I'd see half a grin and his shoulder.   I think seeing us talking and moving captivates him, keeps him looking, and has filled my files with excellent, sweet pictures that I treasure.  The below sequence melts my heart. 








love him. more than the stars in the sky, more than the salt in the sea.  forever and ever my baby, he'll be.  

I'm not really wearing a crown of gerber daisy's... but I totally Rocked the exercise portion of the day!!!
1. Sweat time- 32 minutes, Calories burned:  430!!  a little run/walking around town on this gorgeous day... that felt hot as hades as soon I passed the first mile mark :-)  

1/4 of the way to a new habit!! 1/6 of the way done with our 30 day challenge!!! 

The link below takes you to a blog post I love... one I read and re-read.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment