Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 7- you, yourself.

I learned a little bit about Yoga, and chased a whole lot of kids today :-) 
my workout came from Pinterest-
this guy was fun to watch ... he was all calm and easy with these dogs and babies and 'sweep the leg's while i was sweaty and huffing and puffing and falling over :-) 

1. Time: 20 min total. The above workout and a bit of a second video that was so relaxing it put me to sleep.  waaaaaaaay more sweat than i thought I would generate <----- clearly, a yoga newbie.  



My daughter is teaching me more about what it means to be yourself....  You want to sit in the hostas with your raquet?? go do it! 



you want to fall asleep with your tutu on? More Power to ya, sister! 



Headdress???
gorgeous princess girl.  


I hope you all have a happy Sunday!
Here's to week 2!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment