Friday, May 16, 2014

day 1 of ... um, 35!

Yes.  math.  not my thing- so this is a challenge with 5 weeks... 5x7 is 35.  Maybe I was giving myself a day off each week when I went with 30 days <--- lying. brain. tired. forgot about Mondays??? any who- here's to day 1!!!! And i forgot to take a picture, so here's one from 2 weeks ago that i had taken for a different fitness challenge--- ridiculous, clearly I'm off my sweaty selfie game!!
Ran.  it was cold, then it was hot, then I was sweating like crazy, then it was raining and raining and raining.  I was glad i had on my long sleeve shirt for the run! Who would have thought we'd be at 43 degrees in MAY? and my hips- I've got to figure out a great stretching routine!! Ever since we ran for #abesarmy I've been even slower than usual, and that's saying something. because i'm slow... reallllyy slow.  

We watched Rio- Abe stayed in the theatre for over an hour!! The seats rocked and reclined and gave him some great sensory input, between that and the bucket of popcorn (his favorite food in the world) that he DIDN'T eat (WHAT???) but sifted through, we're calling the entire night a success! 

see you for day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment