Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 10, 11, 12, 13 of 35

It was a downhill slide.  No sleep for Abe 1 night, no sleep for peanut the next, Bo not feeling well and not sleeping well the night after that = 1 tired momma.  
I had a student start with me, a short placement- just 4 weeks, which is always fun, but a LOT more prep and planning than normal.  I love having students- it's so cool to see the ' I GET it!' look flash in their eyes :-)  I truly do love the work that I do, and feel pretty lucky to work with the next generation of SLPs!  

So.  I've been walking.  this tired business makes me feel like anything else is simply more than I can handle right now- my feet hurt, my legs ache, hands, blah blah blah. And i have no pictures of sweaty tomato red faces <--- you're welcome ;-)  


Abe had a wonderful Miracle League game- BJ was his buddy for the day, so sweet these boys of mine!  




Aurelia had t-ball practice... where she played with rocks and zebras etc :-) 





Bo is mine craft obsessed!!! He's usually running around outside, spraying me with water guns and generally being 7.  The only time he's still enough for a photo is when he has a 10 minute iPad break!  


So, Today I came home and took a nap. I'm hoping to be in bed by 10 for a solid 6-7 hours of sleep!  
Tomorrow, back to exercise!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete