Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 7 & 8 of 35

Fireman Rescue Patrol Aurelia--- ready to roll! 

sweetest baby girl! so proud of her on this tricycle!! we just have to figure out how to steer :-) 

I had the morning off, so not only did i get to take my big boys to school, I was able to chill with my sweet lovey after pre-school!  

she's so sweet!!

I think i must hold their face in my hands, every single one of my babies kisses me like this.  

summer time for sure!  outside! with hats on :-)

oh man- I'm looking tired, folks! Today I walked 4 miles,  yesterday I went to the replex and rode the stinkin stair climber... rode?  climbed?  struggled on ??? any who, it was tricky and i remember my love/hate relationship with that business!! it's hard!!!!!!

Here's to a busy, busy weekend ahead!  I'm going to try and sleep a little bit more... um, you know, yeah, that's most likely not going to happen, but it's a sweet dream!  

Moving forward to week 2!! I've got some plans, some thoughts, some hopes and dreams for the next 7 days ;-) see you there



No comments:

Post a Comment