Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 5 of 35

It was a walk for my exercise today- that and chasing my baby girl all over flipping creation.  oy!!!
no time for pics, ma!! I gotta get this cherry popsicle all over EVERYTHING!! i swear we'll be cleaning popsicle out of his cleats!  this boy. loved watching him play tonight- he whacks that ball like he's swinging for the bleachers every single time!  

running out of time and out of sleep.  Awake by 4 this am with my girl- just when I think we've totally got her sleep cycle figured out, turns out we don't. 


sometimes 1 headband just WON'T do!! 6 is better ;-)

look at that smile!  love, love, love these babies!  



and there you go- ye olde Pinterest coming through again.  find something you do that's amazing. now another... and another.  
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment