Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 4 of 35

what a gorgeous day!  It started off with anywhere from 2-6 rainbows (depending on who you believe- the coffee drinkers at Casey's or the crazies on FB ;-))
 I saw two- this is the one that was right in front of me as I pulled out of the driveway on my way to work

a wonderful reminder of God's promise.

After a full day of work, I came home to my sweet babies and we played and played and played outside!  I need to get my good camera  and snap some shots- the light is amazing and our backyard is my favorite place to be in the spring/summer!  


Can you spot my little woodland fairy? 




our sweet neighbor girl walking back with Tru- she an Aurelia went up and down the yellow slide at LEAST 100 times!  


Someone brought mint meltaways to work!!! curses!!! CURSES!!! but they were really delicious ;-)




P90X/Insanity combo workout tonight with my favorite group of exercise peeps!  Our instructor called it the 'Sorry, I'm not sorry' workout.  I'm happy I didn't vomit. 



my Abraham fascination. 







I love the bowed head, the glasses- is he reading? is he sleeping in his chair?  the wrinkles in his forehead and by his mouth. Too long nose and ears that could surely flap. 



every storm.  Tonight I found another callus on Abe's hands. one more on the tip of a toe.  life is so so  hard for our son.  hard enough to wear a blister and then keep on, keep on rubbing and wearing in that same soft spot. his skin is so soft- there's a medical explanation for it, as a person with Fragile X  his body carries something that keeps that sweet baby smooth even as he ages.  He's still so close to God.  and this world, this storm is changing us.  rubbing and wearing and changing us. 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment