Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 3 of 35

Today was graduation day!  So many happy, excited kids and families- beautiful sunshine to move them on their way. I remember high school graduation, college graduation, graduate school graduation... a feeling like nothing else.  The word is out there, just waiting for you to have a grand adventure- and I think we have.  


Exercise for today- I look a lot less red than I actually was!  60 min 3-2-1 shred class at the replex- one of my very favorites! 




Bo is  'star of the week' at school- We made some fun collages of pictures and information all about him.  Oh how I LOVE this boy!  

first day home- look at that dark hair! 

first birthday!! He has the most gorgeous eyes and  the best sweet baby cheeks! 

first set of golf clubs- he's 2 + a few months here :-)  always, always, always on the go! 




new glasses! 

every single day. 
xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment